Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A new adventure!

Some of you already know that I've started a new adventure. When brainstorming and trying to come up with a way to pay the mountains of medical bills Brandon's surgery has incurred I came up with trying my hand as a digital designer. Here's a link to my other blog if you want to see what I've got going on... http://miraclesmommadesigns.blogspot.com/ I'm very excited about it and hoping that it works!

I've got a quote to share with you all today that just hit me really deeply the other day when I was reading.

"In spite of illness, in spite even of the archenemy sorrow, one can remain alive long past the usual date of disintegration if one is unafraid of change, insatiable in intellectual curiosity, interested in big things, and happy in small ways." Edith Wharton, A Backward Glance

How true that quote is! I find that I am the least stressed out when I go with the flow of all of the changes and problems, remain interested in learning new things, and appreciating the small stuff!

An update on us: Jordan is enjoying school. A whole lot. She's spoiled rotten there. LOL She's been missing being the center of attention with the new baby around and all. I'm so happy she likes school now. She still won't eat though. Alexis is doing much, much better. Praise God for that! I know we will go through good times and bad times with her due to her meds needing to be changed and all. It's just such a relief to be in a good time. She has gymnastics again tonight which she TRULY loves. So I'm excited about that. Ronnie is all excited about the Dale Earnhardt movie being on TV tonight. He's leaving me with Brandon at Lexie's gymnastics and coming home early with Jordan just so he can watch it. Mr. Brandon's belly button is still open. He had another procedure done in the office last Thursday. Please keep him in your prayers. We cannot figure out what's going on and get it to close. =0(

Hugs,
Heather

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Heather, so glad you and your family are having a lull in the excitement at your house. You deserve it!!! I'm also glad to hear eveybodies happy at school.

I attempted some Digi the other day on the link you gave me. I did alright. I just can't seem to wrap my head around it yet. I really wish I had taken some computer classes in college. :)

Leah & Terry said...

I really hope and pray that Brandon's belly button will heal for you!!! Glad to hear Jordan is loving school and I am totally pumped about your designing adventure. I really don't know how you do it all!!!! Take care!

Adriann said...

You go Girl!!! Love the digi blog. Great job, and I wish you much success.

Glad to hear that the girls are loving school and you and Brandon can chill for a bit.

Continuing to lift you all up in prayer.

Blessings!

Adriann said...

You've been tagged. Go to my blog for details!