Thursday, September 13, 2007

Random Facts About Me...

7 Random Facts About Moi!
Adriann tagged me and here are the rules: I must post the rules, then list 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same by leaving them a comment.

My middle name is Joy.
I used to be in the choir in High School.
I can touch my nose with my tongue.
I can whistle really well.
My head hurts right now.
My husband makes me crazy.
I drive red minivan.

If I tag you, you better do it! LOL

Alexis had homework the other day. It said to list two words that start with 'b'. She chose Bubba (her brother's nickname) and butt. A responsible parent would've made her choose other 'b' words. What did I do? Wrote them down and sent them in. LOL

As if I wasn't busy enough I volunteered myself to do the newsletter for Jordan's hippotherapy center. I don't really mind though. Speaking of busy... Whew getting this digital business off of the ground is hard work. I'm constantly designing or doing something.

And talk about a small world. One of my former foster kids is in Jordan's class at school! It's one of the ones that was reunited with her birth mother but IMHO her birth mother was doing everything right. It's so good to see her. She keeps staring at me like "Hi Don't I Know You!" LOL She's a cutie pie for sure.

Oh and Lexie got the Terrific Kid Award this year... That's two years in a row!

Anyway sorry I'm not keeping up too well. Hopefully once things settle down a bit,
Hugs,
Heather

4 comments:

Adriann said...

Congrats to Lexie! How nice that must feel.

Thanks for participating in the tag. I love your middle name. It's very pretty.

Good luck with the new biz. Praying for much success.

Blessings!

BTW- I will never show those pageant pictures. Argh!!!! My mother brought a video out one time for my Fiance at the time to see. I was so embarrassed. :(

Mindy said...

So glad Alexis is doing good in school after such a hard summer.

Cheryl Wray said...

GREAT list!!!
My youngest dd can touch her nose with her tongue and has to show EVERYONE. I, on the other hand, CANNOT do it! But...I can still do the splits!!!
LOL at the husband making you crazy!

Leah & Terry said...

Love your seven random facts girl, and keep up the great work over at your other blog.... YOU ROCK!