Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Pics

I got a new photo editing program. This is the result! Pretty cool huh! Brandon at home.
Ronnie and Bubba by the pumpkins... Edited with Adobe Light Room.

This is what happened when I tried to get a picture of all of the kids together at the pumpkin patch! Don't they know I can't scrapbook this!!!!!!


After the pumpkin patch we went to Steph's house and the girls had a blast playing in a wheelbarrow. Doesn't take much to amuse my rednecks! LOL



This is everyone all together at the pumpkin patch. Alexis and Jordan are mad in this one because they... "Don't want to take no pictures". Keep scrolling down for a new post about what's up with us.
Hugs,
Heather




7 comments:

Jane said...

I love the pictures!!! SO REAL and ya you can scrapbook them, if you really want that is!!!

haven't been to your blog in a while but I'm still lovin it!!!

Lynn/annasmom said...

Love your family and the pics! Are you saying its redneck to get pushed around in a wheelbarrow? Cause my dh was pushing me around in one last spring! Redneck??? Nahhhhhhh! Just fun!
I don't digi sb but your pkgs are just too lovely! Beautiful work!

Estee said...

I love all of the pictures!! I love the pumpkin patch! Brandon looks so big!! I hope that you and your family are doing well!! (((hugs)))

Leah & Terry said...

Love the pics Heather!

*reyanna* said...

Love the photos! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Cheryl Wray said...

Those pictures look GREAT!! Fall pics are some of my very faves, I guess because the colors are so great this time of year!!

I know I shouldn't right now, but...Roll Tide!! LOL Gonna be a big game this weekend and we will be there!!

have a great day!!

Trina said...

I love that first pic! what program did you use to get that effect?