Friday, December 28, 2007

Mary beat up Jesus on Christmas

Oh look there's baby Jesus (Brandon) in the manger (bucket) and Mary (Jordan) squashing him because she wanted to be in the manger too. Poor Brandon. He ended up crying during the nativity play at my grandparent's house on Christmas Eve. It really ended up being hysterically funny because he kept trying to push her out of the manger and she'd get out then try to climb back in. I was reading the Christmas story and having a hard time not crying laughing. Kids sure make everything interesting. We had a really lovely Christmas overall. I got an Ipod Nano which I am thrilled about. A new cellphone, and a years membership to the gym I've been wanting to join.


Speaking of working out, I am now thinner than I was when I got pregnant with Brandon. Sure I've got a ways to go but I've lost the 30 lbs. that little heifer made me gain. LOL Kidding! I'm really enjoying going work out at the gym. I get two hours of uninterrupted me time. It's awesome.


Here is my redneck (AKA Alexis) in the Tony Stewart car she asked us for.

Yep all in all a pretty good Christmas. =0)

Hugs,

Heather

5 comments:

Tinkerbell_Teetee said...

Sounds like a fun time to me!!! Glad to hear you had a good Christmas with your babies they grow up so fast. We had a really great one also. Zachery is here with us for a few days so I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to blog it.

hope you have a great day skinny girl you!!! Congradulations on being a looser!!

hugs
Teetee

Leah & Terry said...

Cute pics. Love that you got the IPod... Cause I got one too. It's been fun to play with. Glad your doing so well are your mission to get fit. Congrats to you!

Mindy said...

The kids re-inacting the nativity while you read is a wonderful idea. My FIL always reads it before we open gifts. But I never thought of having the kids interact with it.

Congrats on the 30 lbs and the 2 hours of me time.

Cheryl Wray said...

LOL I just LOVE it!!!

TheresaK said...

So fun, Cute pics!!