Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Please help!

Okay our church is having a talent/no talent show Sunday night. I agreed to participate. There's only one problem! I can't decide which song to sing. I've narrowed it down to three and could use a bit of help. Please click on each of the three links below and listen to the song... Don't pay attention to the cruddy kid or the other stuff on the video. Just listen. (I didn't actually tape myself because my hair wasn't fixed etc. I look wild this morning. LOL) Then please comment and tell me which song you think I should sing... Please! Thanks a bunch!

Here's the first link... Silent Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhc85jfGIdc

Second... Hark the Herald
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C6glYudza0

Third... What Child is This?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8fW8cuvA2g

9 comments:

Jane said...

OK-first of all you have a lovely voice!!! second of all I got such a big kick out of watching Brandon two of those songs that I don't think I listened to the songs!!!! He's a doll!!! ANYWAY-after I went back and closed my eyes....I like the Silent Night better!! WTG Girl! wish I could sing :( hope you win!!

Leah & Terry said...

Girl you have a fantastic voice. For me it was between What child is this, and Silent Night, but I think my pic is Silent Night. You sound great in all of them though =)

Take care chicky!

Tinkerbell_Teetee said...

wow girl you are just full of talent I never realized you could sing your voice is so pretty.

My pick is silent night as far as how you sounded.

But what child is this fits you so well and i love the reaction you got from your little one. too cute!!

Linda said...

Heather!!! Wow you sing awesome! I thought Silent Night sounded the best, but I also liked What Child is This too. Let us know which one you pick!

sheila said...

i don`t have to listen to you sing i know you sing great.. but this is one of my fav christmas songs.. What Child is This..

sheila said...

i know you can sing so i don`t have to listen.. but i think you should sing What Child is This because it is one my fav christmas songs :)

Jen said...

you so badly suck!! not because you cant sing but because you CAN, im so jealous...! haha Ok my fav was Silent Night, it gives me chills everytime I hear it!

Mindy said...

Is there anything you can't do???? It's not fair that you are supermom and a gorgeous singer. I'm just a little jealous...lol

My pick is Silent Night too. Although I think Brandon perfers What Child Is This....It must warm your heart to have that kind of reaction from him when you sing. Connor just tells telling me 'no song mama, no song' But I keep torturing his ears anyway. :)

lv2scrpbk said...

Hey Heather, Sorry I missed out on this blog. I was so busy making my Christmas gifts I wasn't online much this month.You have such a beautiful voice. If only my dd didn't give a weird look when I sing. And Brandon, he is so adorable. Which song did you end up singing? Hope you had a ton of fun doing it. Have a wonderful holiday.