Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Chasing the food... network.

I have a pet peeve. A big pet peeve. Ever since I've been working out at the gym and "bringing sexy back", I've noticed that a lot of women watch the Food Network while they run on the treadmill. This would be fine and dandy except for the fact that it really reminds me of a hamster on a wheel running and running to catch something. LOL It's like "Oooh look at that chocolate cake!" "Come here chocolate cake!" "I'm gonna get ya!" Hehehe. Not to mention the fact that it's torture to us chubby chicks who are running on the treadmill behind you! The conversation in my head goes more like this. "Ooooh look at that chocolate cake!" "I want some chocolate cake!" "I haven't had cake for months." "I wonder how long I'd have to run to get rid of the calories from a tiny piece of chocolate cake?" LOL Pure torture! Not fair.

So I have to proudly say that I'm 42 lbs. down now since my really bad health scare in October! Whoo hoo!!! We have a joke around here that "I'm bringing sexy back." Well Ronnie swears I never lost sexy to begin with but... It's all in how I feel right?

The kids are doing much better. Jordan returned to school on Tuesday which means I got a break and only had to deal with one ragamuffin during the day. Brandon is getting SO BIG! He's starting to walk behind his push toys and it just makes me want to cry. I can't believe he will be 1 shortly. OMG! Stop growing so fast kid! Alexis... She's been doing so well in school. I'm so proud of her. She's brought home a green behavior report every day so far this month. She's trying so hard.

We are going to DISNEY WORLD in 11 days! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. Have I ever mentioned that I'm the biggest kid? Like ever? I can not wait to go!

My big business news... is still on the secret side... I can't let it out yet, but hopefully it won't be long!

Hugs,
Thanks for sticking around for my rambling...
Heather

5 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

I HAD to pop over here and read your "cake post." LOL Personally, chasing after a chocolate cake would be a big incentive for me. (I really do need to start some sort of exercise program, so you inspire me!)

Jessica's mom said...

Horray you're coming to the Magical Land of Mouse! Enjoy your say with us, (picture Genie from Aladdin) "The exits are here, here, here, here, ANYWHERE! Keep your hands and arms inside the carpet, We're outa here!" Not that you'll want to leave. I love that place too. But you knew that. My sister is taking us after Easter during her Spring Break to get Jessica's hair cut. My sister has a friend who works there who has her come to visit pretty regular.

You found Mommy Time! Horray for you! Yippie. Do the Mommy Time Wiggle!

Oh, while you're in Orlando, don't even bother putting "Race Rock" into your plans for your DH, they closed it down about a year ago. :-( But have you see the Nascar Bandaids yet? That should make everything better, even for little Bubba! :)

Sorry for bird walking everyone!

Tinkerbell_Teetee said...

hey sweety I know what you mean about cake for me it pie though I LOVE PIE. Or better yet icecream. But none for me. you have my curiosity up. WHAT R U UP 2 hum???????????

Estee said...

Yum... now I want chocolate cake. I am so impressed that you have lost so much weight!! As soon as I get these boxes unpacked, I am going to start back on Weight Watchers. Right now I am just watching my weight climb higher and higher. :)

Can you believe that our little ones are almost 1!!?? Paizlee is walking behind her walking toys and she walks along the furniture, it is crazy.

I hope that you and your family are doing well!! (((hugs)))

Jessica's mom said...

Yes it's amazing how much weight you've lost! You're looking great! The hard work is paying off. Kudos~