Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Paper LO...


I used glittery dimensional paint in the centers of the flowers and around the scallops. I think I'm in love with dimensional paint! LOL I also glittered the title as well but it didn't photograph well! TFL! Journaling says: I am now down to my pre-pregnancy weight. I am really excited about it, but the only problem is that when I look in the mirror I don't have my pre-baby body! You are so lucky you are cute Brandon!!! I guess I'll just have to accept that to have you, my miracle baby, I have to have a saggy tummy. Ick!

3 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Ooh, that's SO pretty!!!

And, lol, that journaling is SO true!! I may not weigh m uch more than I did before my three girls, but...my body is DIFFERENT now!! lol

Adriann said...

Great LO! I especially love the journaling. Hee...hee...

Happy New Year!!!

TheresaK said...

LOVE THIS LO!!