Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ugh!

Well I have been MIA because Jordan was sick with pneumonia and in the hospital. My poor baby girl. She kept spiking temps of up to 104 and we couldn't get her cooled down. Then Monday morning when she woke up her hands and feet were blue and ice cold. Her heart and lungs weren't getting oxygen to her extremities. Her left lung was barely moving any air by the time I got her to the pediatrician and they decided to admit her to the hospital. After strong antibiotics and many breathing treatments she's doing a bit better. Still tired and not herself, but she's starting to eat and drink more which is wonderful. I've got a very exciting announcement to make soon about my business so stay tuned. =0)

9 comments:

lv2scrpbk said...

Hey Heather, Sorry to here about Jordan, I'm glad she is doing better. I hope she gets all better soon. Hope you had a nice holiday. Can't wait to hear you great news.

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh my goodness. Poor girl!!! I hope she completely back to normal soon!!

Lynn/annasmom said...

That's terrible! I hope she's feeling better soon. Poor mama! It's terrible to feel so helpless.

Lynn/annasmom said...

So sorry Heather. Hope Jordan feels more like herself soon! Bet your business news is great! Your kits are so wonderful!

Tinkerbell_Teetee said...

Awwww poor baby!!! Glad to here she is on the mend!! HOw is momma doing?

Can't wait to hear your news!

hugs!
Teetee

*reyanna* said...

Poor baby!! Hugs to you and little Jordy! :)

Jessica's mom said...

Can I just say I've missed you?

Melissa said...

So sorry to hear that your little girl was so sick!!! Having just gone through that, I know what she is going through. Big hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery!!!!
Can't wait to hear your happy news!!!

Mindy said...

Hope things are going better for Jordan and things settle down some at home. Can't wait to hear your new business news. My twin sister Missie (katieandzachmom) is getting ready to start her own monthly kit website called 'Doodles and Dreams' So that our exciting news. I keep nagging her that I need to get the kits for free since I am her twin sister. I don't think she has fallen for it yet. But hey, I'm trying!!!