Friday, February 1, 2008

Middle name tag. Tagged by Adriann.

Here are the rules:1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).

J: Jordan is making me crazy this morning. I love her to pieces, but I have a headache! She keeps digging and taking out everything and leaving it in the middle of the floor. She's lucky she's cute.

O: Oh boy! I have to run errands today and pick up perscriptions so we can get ready to leave for Disney tomorrow! Have I ever mentioned that I am the biggest kid? Random fact: Eeyore is my favorite character.

Y: Yellow is one of my favorite colors. I actually chose to paint our bedroom walls yellow, but now I'm thinking I don't like it. It's too bright when I haven't gotten enough sleep the night before. LOL

I am tagging: Liz, Mel, and Cheryl

7 comments:

Adriann said...

LOL!! Leave it up to you to make it funny. Have fun at Disney!

Estee said...

Have fun at Disney!!! :)

Random: I painted our bathroom yellow and it ended up looking like a junior high school bathroom. It was scary. I spongepainted a coat of off-white paint on top of it and it is no longer scary. Just in case you are freaking out over the yellow. :) Happy Disney!!

Cheryl Wray said...

LOVE your list!!!! I also LOVE yellow; it's my favorite color, I guess because it's so "happy"!

Have a great time at Disney!! (I'm jealous!!)

Adriann said...

How was Disney! I'm sure Alexis made it an adventure.

Melissa said...

Oooh, I didn't realize you tagged me....I'll be posting 2 blogs in one day! Oh my!!

Hope all is well!!!

Melissa said...

I didn't realize you tagged me! I'll have to do this after lunch! Hope you are having a wonderful time at Disney! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!!

Jessica's mom said...

Okay, so please tell me how you organize your photos so you can find them? I am of course just beginning to put in on the pc, first by year and then whats in the photo. jmombdcp would equal Jessica and her grandmother closeup at the backdoor, but there has got to be a better way! And you know it, ;) so tell me too~!