Thursday, March 20, 2008

7 Random Things

These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their My Place Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of the blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I drink two very LARGE cups of coffee a day. Hey I have three kids, I have to keep up somehow.

2. I've discovered yoga, and although watching people bend themselves into funny shapes has always amused me, I can't believe how hard it actually is. Oh and it's not supposed to be funny when someone accidentally rips one in yoga class. (But it IS funny!) (No it wasn't me!)

3. At the gym I've noticed there are two kinds of people, people like me who aren't bouncy, and others who are. There is a class where they bounce the whole time, on these little half balls. You wouldn't catch me dead in that class. Better yet if I did that class it probably would kill me, and then I'd be dead anyway. LOL

4. My daughter eats grilled cheese for dinner every night. Why? Because it's the only thing she eats. We don't argue with her because if we do she cuts us off with the declaration that "She is the queen of everything." (She is!)

5. My son has discovered the awesome ability to shove his finger up his nostril as far as it will go. It's not cute. I'm thinking about scrapbooking it though. What does that say about me?

6. I'm thinking about paying someone to sweep and dust my house. A woman can only ignore dust bunnies for so long. How long you ask? Well when the bunnies start turning into full grown rabbits... it can be a problem.

7. My husband has a man cold. He gets the sniffles and thinks he's dying. I get a c-section and am up in 3 days. Go figure. If men had to give birth it'd be the end of the human race. One man would have a baby, then tell all the others how terrible it was, and none of them would ever get pregnant again.

If you read this and you haven't already been tagged, consider yourself tagged!

Hugs,
Heather

5 comments:

Nnairda's said...

Man cold...Ha, ha! My husband is the same way.

Mindy said...

Well, of course you will scrap him shoving his finger up his nose. I did. I scrapped one of Connor with BOTH fingers up his nose. I swear boys are just wired different. I don't know how many times a day I have to say "Connor, STOP picking your nose" UUGGHHH, I can tell you it's more than one. lol

I gotta agree with you on the Man COLD too. Ryan will take 3 days off of work for a man cold. When I get sick. Which is usually the SAME time as him and Connor. I am the one taking care of them.

Cheryl Wray said...

LOL Yep, that's a man for ya!!!

The grill cheese is so funny!!!

Jessica's mom said...

Would you believe I have a photo on the wall of my home with my husband about 2 years old with his finger shoved up his nose?

With Jessica we had trouble with her shoving items up there. Oh a button, a peppercorn, paper, I can't even remember all the things I've pulled out of my daughter's nose. Luckily it's all come out!

TheresaK said...

hahahaha....love #2~~ ROFL!