Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Bunny Honeys

You just knew I'd have to post Easter pics didn't you? =0) Here's Brandon egg hunting with his tongue out. I swear he gets it from me, but it aggravates me to no end! Pull your tongue in and smile kid! LOL Yes even on Easter my kids don't wear shoes... at least Bubba doesn't.
Here's Alexis.... this is the look I got after I told her to stop hunting eggs for a second and take a picture... She thinks I've lost my mind. LOL

Here's the always fashionable Jordan Jasmine sitting in the grass in her Easter dress to check out her Easter egg haul. Not to shabby dear! And just because I can't lose my redneck title by showing you my kids all dolled up I have to show you Bubba sleeping in his wife-beater t-shirt. For those of you that don't live in the south... it's called a wife beater t-shirt because every time you watch the TV show Cops (or for some of us more unfortunate souls who saw people arrested in real life... LOL) the people who are on camera getting arrested for beating people or fighting usually are big old rednecks wearing this type of t-shirt. Thus... it's named a wife-beater.

And with that I say... I hope you and your family had a lovely Easter. I wish you all the blessings and happiness life can bring.

Hugs,

Heather

9 comments:

Lynn/annasmom said...

Such beautiful kids!! You must be so proud. Glad you had such a lovely Easter!

Nnairda's said...

Too funny! Sorry about the dual blog thing. I forget sometimes who I am. LOL!

Lovely pics!

TheresaK said...

Love the pics! I especially love the boy in the wife-beater! LOL!

Jane said...

Awww..I love the pics of the kids!!! they are so cute! I especially like the one of your son in his wife beater t-shirt....he, he, my grandson has some too!!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

LOVE the pics!!!!!! Your kids are adorable!!! (And, yes, I'm from the South so I know what you're talking about. lol)

Mindy said...

Adorable pictures!!!! LOVE the one of Jordan looking into her Easter basket.

Jessica's mom said...

Glad to hear you guys had a happy Easter. It looks like it was a beautiful day.

Leah & Terry said...

Look at all the beautiful sunny skies and GREEN grass. I'm so jealous, we still have snow on our grass, so you can't see it, and I'm sure it's not friggin green under all that snow either. LOL. This is a rough winter here. Anyhow the pics are gorgeous, even when they are wearing wife beaters!!

Just wanted to let you know, I subscribed to your blog but they don't notify me when you post. Grrrrrr!

Anonymous said...

duh! gotta be bare foot in the spring in the grass! Too cute!

Love the wife beater on him-didn't know they made them that small.

Lynn