Friday, April 25, 2008

Creative Challenge

I have an idea for a challenge. I will post new ideas every now and then. I can't promise daily, probably every few days or so. Some of the ideas will include journaling. Some will include drawing. Every challenge will hopefully inspire you in some way, be it to write in your journal, or make a scrapbook page out of it. Please post your responses on your blog so that everyone can see your creativity!!! If you leave me a comment I'll come visit your blog to see your work. I'll be pulling the challenges from my own ideas, and from lists I've found on the internet. There won't be any prizes, but you will come out at the end with a very unique experience and a creative journal or scrapbook all about you and what you think.

First challenge... Write or draw an entry about a secret. Cut it up and glue the pieces in your journal/scrapbook randomly or in a meaningful pattern.

Let's get creative!!!!

5 comments:

StrawberryPia said...

Wow! This sounds fun! I will surely follow it along, and maybe get some ideas and post them! Thanks for the inspiration!!

MindyRadio said...

Well, this does sound fun. But I don't have a blog. Don't really want one either. Just another thing to keep up with and keep my away from my chores....lol But I will try to play along when I can. I promise.

Cheryl Wray said...

Hmmm...this sounds great! I always love a challenge!

Adriann said...

Stopping by today to let you know that you are in my prayers.

Blessings!

Jessica's mom said...

Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day weekend! Take care of yourself, have a cold drink and a deep breath, they all love you. :)