Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jordan's Birthday Silliness AND Spring is Here!

First I want to show a few of my most recent layouts!!! I love the new scrapbook.com embedding feature. If you click on the pictures it'll take you to a bigger view in my gallery! I applied for another design team. A kit design team this time... wish me luck please! =0)


Journaling says... some of the best times in our lives are spent together.

A picture of Miss Jordan having a great time at the park. This LO came out really simply. Everything I added felt wrong. LOL I don't know. I did some doodling. I kinda like the simplicity.



Pictures from Brandon's photoshoot in front of the Christmas tree. Isn't he a cutie patootie?! LOL

Now for our update... Jordan had her birthday party this past weekend and it went even smoother than I expected. There's something to be said for renting a venue for your kid's party. LOL The best part is that I didn't have to clean up after. We had it at Chuck E Cheese and all I had to do was put all of her presents in a big black trash bag and carry them out to the car. It was pretty funny that they were in a trash bag. Her Uncle Brian came out while my Father-In-Law was putting them in the car and he asked... "Chuck E Cheese makes you take home your trash?" LOL We died laughing. Poor Brian.

Here is a pic of Jordan getting ready to blow out her candles...


Here is some video footage of what we did today... listen to that giggle! I promise you'll end up giggling too. =0)



I hope your day is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Heather

6 comments:

lv2scrpbk said...

Hey Heather, How are you doing? I haven't been to your blog in awhile. Gosh shame on me. Your kids are sure growing up fast. Brandon is so adorable. The girls are too of course. I hope you are doing a lot better then last time we spoke. Take care.

Martha

Jane said...

Love that new LO and I never thought of using the embedding from sb.com on my blog..duh!!
Looks like she had a good birthday and the giggle ..... cracked me up, thanks for sharing!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Great memories, and great layouts!!

I've missed you, and glad to see you back!!

Jessica's mom said...

When I popped in to see your scrapbook stuff the other day I could see how busy you've been. Glad to hear Jordan had a great party. They grow up so fast don't they?

Of course your gifts are part of my quilting! Nearly every heart has something. Maybe I'll edit one of the blocks and detail it from where all the fabrics came from.

You know I'm always wishing you the best, even when I'm sure you don't need it. Take care~

MindyRadio said...

That video is just too adorable. That giggle really is infectious!!! Love the pics of your LOs too. So very glad every thing went smoothly for Jordan's birthday too. You all deserve a fun family filled day.

PS..I always kinda forget you're in the south till I hear you talk on video. I don't know why. But it always throws me. LOL

Anonymous said...

video. Lots of fun. gotta love kiddie pools.

Lynn (eeyore)