Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Surprise! Beach trip...

This past weekend on Sunday afternoon Ronnie walked outside to walk the dog. When he came back in he said, "It's pretty warm." "Let's drive to the beach." So we drove the hour to Biloxi, MS to let the kids play in the water. It was 80 degrees out, but the water was still pretty cold. The girls did not care! Here is Alexis before she got into the water... Here is Cookie getting splashed by some pretty big, and pretty cold waves! I got that swim suit on sale last year with the glasses and a cover-up dress for only $5.00! Can't beat that! Ronnie was a little iffy about it being a two piece, but I think she's adorable.
Here are Brandon and Ronnie. Brandon decided he didn't like the noise the waves made, or the way the sand felt under his feet, so he spent the whole time pouting. LOL Look at that face! Poor little man.
And as usual there are no pics of me because I'm the madwoman behind the camera. The orchestrator of the mass chaos. =0)

Things around here have been pretty quiet thankfully. Not much drama over their Easter break thank goodness. I tried to keep them as busy as possible because the busier they are the less they bug me! LOL

Brandon has some new tricks... He can suck his toes, and pick his nose. I actually scrapbooked him sucking on his toes... Here's the link to my gallery so you can check it out.



If you click on the picture it should take your there. I hope everyone is having a lovely day! And thanks for checking in with us.

Hugs,
Heather

12 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

That layout is absolutely adorable!!! I LOVE it!!!

Oh how I wish I was just an hour from the beach!!!! Looks like you had a great little trip!

Jessica's mom said...

Yippie the beach! Little Brandon is is good company as a baby dh wouldn't go near the water his first trip to the beach, but the second time he went straight in! :P We're about 2 miles from a real white sand beach, but much closer to a "canal".

Jessica is every bit a girl, but inspite of that she will shove her finger so far up her nose I swear she's scratching her brain!

Glad life has been quiet at your house, we all need some of that. :o)

Lynn/annasmom said...

What cuties as usual! Love the layout! The picture is adorable and the monkey is perfect!

Leah & Terry said...

Gosh girl, these are fantastic pics!!! Great job.

I am off to try and subscribe again to your blog. Let's hope it works this time!

Jane said...

Looks like it was a fun trip!!
I know how it is to have no pics of yourself!!! always behind the camera!! Oh and that state park you asked about on my blog is in Utah (South west corner)

Jessica's mom said...

What happened with the MRSA thing? We just found out that my newborn cousin has it. :-(

Tinkerbell_Teetee said...

OH man what a fun day that had to be. I want to go to the beach heck I just want some warm weather!!!

HUGS!

Mindy said...

What a wonderful surprise trip! It was only in the high 60s in Ohio today but they kids still managed to splash around in the pond quite a bit. They didn't seem to mind at all. We actually went to a BBQ today because it was so nice. Yes in Ohio 67* is nice enough for a BBQ. lol

TheresaK said...

Those pics are fantastic! I wish I could just drive to the beach sometimes....closest one......5 hrs away....headed there in july though ;)!!

Adriann said...

Great pics! I'm looking forward to our beach trip this year.

Love the LO! It's too cute!!

I'm having a blogaversary RAK. Come by and visit me.

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

great pictures!!! poor brandon, but sorry, that pic is TOO cute!
Alexis looks so big! LOVE the smile on Jordan's face.

glad ya'll had fun!

Lynn

Livros e Revistas said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.