Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I made a digital freebie.

I am combining my two blogs... keeping up with 2 was too much trouble. LOL So here is my latest digi freebie. I'll be closing my digi freebie blog, and just posting them over here.

This one was a request from my lovely friend Leah, so it's called the Lovely Leah paper pack. She was looking for yellow paper, so here are 6 lightly textured yellow papers. Here's the preview...


And here's your freebie link... http://www.4shared.com/file/52053914/45777371/MMD-LovelyLeah.html

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 03:18am, NY 05:18am, UK 10:18am, OZ 08:18pm]).

Kim said...

Thank you for these papers! They will go great with my daughter's pictures of eating a grapefruit!

mum-on-the-run said...

Love them, thanks x

Leah said...

LOL!!!! Thanks girly! Your the best!

Leah said...

Hey girl! Just wanted to tell you I am shamelessly promoting your freebie on my blog... hope you don't mind!

Micki said...

Cute! Thanks so much!

Suz said...

Thanks a bunch… You’re...♥AWESOME♥...!!
Suzee Q's Stuff