Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Entry to the Gutter Girlz Challenge!



If you click on the photo it'll open in a new window... BIGGER. This is for the Gutter Girlz challenge... We had to make a LO about what makes us feel like a woman, incorporating Lyrics from the Shania Twain song " Man I Feel Like a Woman" (I used it for the title.) And we had to use pantyhose on the LO. Well of course since I HATE pantyhose I had to rip mine up to rebel. LOL At least they weren't asking me to wear them. ROFLOL I did all three requirements that they had. It was really fun.

The journaling says... No matter how grungy I am from taking care of 3 kids, if my toes are painted, I feel like a woman. Thanks for looking!!!

Hugs,
Heather

7 comments:

rachel whetzel said...

LOVE it!! Thanks for getting in the gutter with us!! Don't forget, in the future, you don't HAVE to use all three prompts!! They are all for inspiration. I LOVE that you tore your hose. I hate them too... torn is about the only way I DO like them!!

~Kammie~ said...

love this! being a manicurist I can wholeheartedly agree with oyu on this! My motto is "no ghetto toes!"

thanks for playing--can't wait to see what you come up with for the next prompt!

Jan said...

Great layout and I'm so with you on the painted toes!! Thanks for playing with the GutterGirlz!!

rachel whetzel said...

ok. I just fed your dang fish today... and that green one drove me NUTS!! He never ONCE got the food...

Christi said...

Your layout is just stunning! Hope you come back to play in the gutter again soon!! ;)

Jan said...

Awesome about your GutterGirlz layout getting in the BG gallery!!! woohoo!! thanks again for playing with us gutter babes!

{Shirley} said...

Awesome layout and CONGRATs on being recognized by the BG gallery!