Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Fourth Challenge



Here's a photo of how I altered a picture of my son and his grandpa. It wasn't the best photo, and the background was completely distracting, so I just journaled over it with a paint pen. I love how it draws the attention directly to the two of them sharing a laugh. I added a chipboard arrow, and a typed paper saying Grand.

The fourth challenge: Make a morning collage... This one you'll have to decide what to do on your own. You can take photos of all of the things you do as a routine in the morning. Draw a collage on how the morning makes you feel, be creative! And link me when you post your results. I can't wait to see what you do.

We've been doing okay around here except for the fact that Alexis has allergies, and Jordan and Brandon have sinus AND ear infections. I have a sneaking suspicion that Jordan and Brandon shared their sinus infection with me as I'm feeling a bit under the weather myself. I hope everyone else is well. Don't these kids know it's summer time and they aren't supposed to be sick!

Hugs,
Heather

3 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

I have seen photos done this way before, and now I may have to try it.

:-)

Jessica's mom said...

Sorry you're feel crummy. It's the worst to be sick in the summer time. Hope you all feel better soon! TTFN

Anonymous said...

morning challenge? sorry girl, I don't function in the am.

great idea with the picture btw.

E