Thursday, June 26, 2008

OMG So excited!!!!

I made it to the top ten in the Scrapbooks Etc. cool journaling and doodling contest that they are running!!!! If you get a minute could you please run over there and vote for me?! I've only got 3 votes! LOL You can only vote once a day. I really appreciate any help in my shameless plea for votes!!!

JUST REALIZED THAT IT DOESN'T TALKE YOU DIRECTLY TO MY LO! I can't link to it directly. You'll have to click on the You are My Sunshine one... Thanks!

http://my.scrapbooksetc.com/app/voting/index.jsp?id=/templatedata/sbe/voting/data/1207926635964.xml&sid=9

Here's what the LO looks like if you are having problems finding it...

4 comments:

Leah said...

Shameless plea?? This layout rocks!!!! I voted for sure! When does the voting end???

Nnairda's said...

Hey Girlie! I just voted. I'll try to remember to go back everyday and vote. You are up to 17 now. :)

That was a sweet comment you left about your granddad.

I always appreciate you stopping by.

Adriann
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I just voted for you. Good luck!

Jessica's mom said...

I voted for you! Let us know how it turns out.

I just went to your other blog, and man oh man it's crazy in there. I see from here that you're taking it down to just one, which I completely understand, having two when I was working on mine a while back was a weight on my mind!

Hope your good, take care girlie! :D