Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sherbert Surpise Digi Freebie Just Because

I was playing around with some vibrant colors and this is what came out of it. I haven't done many digi pages lately, but I'm still working on my husband's album for his Mom for Christmas (which reminds me I still have a ton to do!). My Mom just gave me a box full of my baby and childhood pictures to scan and save. A scrapper's work is never done! I hope you enjoy this heavily textured vibrantly colored paper pack. Here's your preview...



And here's your download link... Please respect my TOU and leave me a comment to let me know what you think!
http://www.4shared.com/file/53207092/c721d55b/MMD-SherbertSurprise.html

Come back in a bit and there will be a tutorial on using shrinky dink to make embellishments for your paper projects! I've been a busy bee this week.

Hugs,
Heather

9 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 01:50am, NY 03:50am, UK 08:50am, OZ 06:50pm]).

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Beautiful papers Heather! Love the vibrant colors you chose, thank you :)

Stash Empress said...

Lovely papers, but I can't get a clickable link -- nor will your blog let me copy & paste the url.

Heather said...

Stash Empress: I'm not having a problem copying and pasting it. If you send me your email I'll email you a clickable link. Blogger's been having issues with that lately. Thanks!

Michelle said...

Love the colours in this!!! Thanks Heather!

the51mom said...

Love these colors. TYSM for sharing your talent!

The Jarnagins said...

Love these papers! They are super cute! Thanks!

Lee said...

I don't know what TOU means, but I did want to THANK YOU for both your talent and your generosity! :D

KatieJ said...

I love it, thank you!