Friday, August 29, 2008

Free Word Art, and Update

I've got a free digital word art I made for a layout about my Grandpa. You can download it at the link below. My Grandpa is a serious fisherman.



http://www.4shared.com/file/60966665/380c5ffd/Good_Things_Come_MMD.html

YOU'LL HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE THE LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER TO GO TO THE DOWNLOAD SITE. BLOGGER IS HAVING ISSUES LETTING ME LINK. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVIENIENCE.

Today is the 3rd anniversary of Katrina, and here we are watching 2 storms. If I don't post for a while, it means we've evacuated. We've got 3 little kids, and the prospect of no electricity is quite daunting. I'm extremely nervous and worried, not that being nervous or worried helps. I just can't stand the thought of all of us having to go through the mess again. Please say prayers for my family, and others along the Gulf Coast. No matter where Gustav and Hanna land... prayers will be needed.

Big Hugs,
Heather Landry
Miracle's Momma Designs

8 comments:

Jessica's mom said...

Of course you have my prayers! You know what they say about women who move furniture... "Women move furniture, when they feel like they have no control over thier lives, moving large items gives the sensation of being in control". So push that couch and try not to worry.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Aug [LA 12:55am, NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 05:55pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Would love to get your word art but it won't let me click on the link.

Thanks anyhow for trying to share your cute saying. Both my boys are big fishers.

Leah said...

I hope that this just passes right by you. That is all you need again!! Take care chicky, and thanks for the adorable word art!

Rleen said...

What a beautiful word art.
heather you have an award please check my blog.
Hope you are all doing fine.
have a great weekend!

Nichole said...

I read about you on Leah's blog, and just wanted to come over and say, I am praying for you guys. I can't imagine what you must be feeling, the worry alone!! Let alone if you have to get up and go. I am so sorry! I am thinking of you.

Nnairda's said...

Hi! I stopped by to see how you all are doing. I didn't get this link and haven't been able to get you through blogger. I followed you through sb.com

Praying that all is well with you all.

Adriann

CGMD said...

That word art is SO funny! Very clever, too! :)