Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

It is a gorgeous day outside. I mean seriously! The temperature is a balmy 75 degrees, and I have all of my windows open to air out the house. The sun is shining without cooking people and things. (When it gets up over 90 degrees you can just about cook an egg on the black top road.) All in all a beautiful day.

I can't post too much today because I'm swamped with class and design team projects, but I wanted to share that I'm still around.

I have a joke for you too.

Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.

That one was compliments of Jordan, my 4 year old. I didn't even know she knew what a joke was before she told me that last night. I laughed so hard just because she thought it was so funny. LOL

Hugs,
I hope you're having a beautiful day too.
Heather

5 comments:

TheresaK said...

hehe..love your riddle!

Jen said...

Ah come on ma you got to teach her the one my niece told me when she was that age..."What's invisible and smells like carrots? A bunny fart". Ah to be that young again..the things they will just laugh and laugh and laugh at...lol

Leah said...

He, he. What a joke teller!!! Love it!

Have fun with your DT stuff!

Cheryl Wray said...

LOL I love it!!!! (Little kiddoes telling jokes are one of my favorite things!!!)

Our weather has cooled off some this week too, and it has been so nice!

Jessica's mom said...

I begin to tell you how glad I am that the temps have dropped a bit. It's so nice out today. A lovely afternoon. No like those crazy days when the ac first died. Ah well, DH says it will be hot again this weekend, oh joy!