Monday, September 22, 2008

Kiss Your Face Off

Sometimes you are walking along in the hall just minding your own business...



Then out of no where your Mom grabs you and tries to kiss your face off! So undignified!



LOL I just love kissing Bubba's squishy little cheeks. Now that he's getting to be a toddler, he doesn't let me kiss on him as much anymore. So I have to sneak and steal kisses. I wish he'd stop growing up so fast.

I've been busy working on 2 projects for Scrappersaurus. A mini-book that will be included in a kit, and a squash book for a class I'm doing at a huge crop in Hammond, La. in October. That's why you all haven't been hearing from me much. I'm busy! Pics will be up on my blog soon.

I got to meet a friend from Scrapbook.com for the first time this past Saturday at the Book of Me class I taught at Scrappersaurus. She's such a sweet girl, she makes me feel so flattered with all of the compliments she gives me. Thanks for coming to my class Angi! It was great to meet you.

This Saturday is Scrap Fest, I'm excited, and nervous to teach in a larger venue, but I'm almost all done with preperations. I still have to staple the directions together. I've got the kits all made up though! I'm hoping we have a great time. If you are coming... I'll see you there! I'll be there on Saturday from 9:30-1:00.

I've been reading a really awesome murder-mystery series by Laura Childs that is set in a scrapbook store in New Orleans. It's so cool! She talks about places I've been, and even the town I grew up in. If you're looking for something to read, check it out!

Off to work some more on those mini books. I hope everyone is having a beautiful day.

Hugs,
Heather Landry
Miracle's Momma Designs

5 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

I love those Laura Childs mysteries.I've read them all and wish she'd write a new one.

Those pics are too cute!!

MindyRadio said...

Yeah...I'm there too. Sneak attacks are the only way I get kisses these days. It's not pretty, but it needs to be done. A Momma needs her kisses. :)

Leah said...

LOL!!! Those pics are cute! Love the one of Brandon all unsuspecting....

So great that you got to meet your scrapbooking friend. When do you think we will meet? LOL

TheresaK said...

hehe..how cute!!!!
hmmm... that book sounds really good....i need to find time.....

Jessica's mom said...

Oh my goodness! That is a great family photo. Nice legs too.

We had a brand new book arrive today. I bought it last week on ebay. It's "An Elm Creek Quilt" collection, go figure me and quilting right? As if I don't get enough from my machine. We completely forgot it was comming, and here is this package from a friend of mine, Colletta, addressed to my husband?!?!?!?!? What in the world could she be up to? Then there it was the book I'd bought from her. If only there was more time to read!