Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sisters Suck Sometimes

5 minutes after the girls got off of the bus today, I got them to go play in their rooms so I could sort through the piles of paperwork they brought home. All of the sudden I hear hysterical screams from Brandon. I run to his and Jordan's room and find this...



Ummmm? Yeah. I guess sisters suck sometimes. LOL Jordan dressed Brandon in her princess costume, and he went along with it at first, until she started telling him how pretty he was. And what 18 month old boy wants to hear he's pretty? Apparently tulle is enough to make a grown boy cry. Who knew?

So what did I do when I saw this spectacle? Like any self-respecting scrapbooker I grabbed my camera. I am planning a layout for sure!

I finally finished 1 of the mini albums I've been working on. This one is the one that Dee from Scrappersaurus is planning to make into a kit. I was asked to make a sample and write the directions. I think it came out well.



Thanks for stopping by my blog and stepping into my crazy life for a minute or two!
Hugs,
Heather Landry
Miracle's Momma Designs

5 comments:

Estee said...

Hee Hee!!! Maddux says that he won't play dress-up anymore until we buy some boy dress-up clothes. He said that he is a "little man" and won't wear anymore dresses! My husband is so proud.

I hope that you are well!! Loved the picture! :)

Leah said...

ROFLMAO!!!!! Poor Brandon having two sisters that dress him like a girl. Guess it's a boredom buster for the girls!

Again, fabulous job on the album.

MindyRadio said...

LOL.....poor Brandon. First his Mom is doing sneak attacks for kisses and then his sister dresses him up like a princess. He may be scarred for life. I think Daddy needs to take him somewhere manly, fishing, racetrack, something to make the poor boy feel better aout himself and his prettiness....LOL

Jessica's mom said...

Great job on that! hehe about Brandon and Jordan, it's made even more funny about the bit with him wanting to wear her shoes!

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh, poor guy!!! (But love the pic!!)

That album looks great!!!