Friday, September 12, 2008

Snazzy Shoes and Bad Weather

Just checking in to share some photos. The girls were so cute and inadvertently matching the other day so I had to take a pic when I saw them together. (Just realized that it loaded sideways! Ugh. I don't know how to fix it. They're still just as cute sideways. LOL)



Yesterday Brandon had me cracking up so hard. When it was time to go run errands I went and picked him up out of his room, and noticed he had Jordan's pink Croc shoes on. I laughed and laid him down to take them off to put his shoes on. He pitched such a fit when I took the Crocs off that I didn't have the heart to make him switch shoes. So he ran errands with me to the library, to pick up the girls at school, then to bring Jordan to therapy... all in hot pink Crocs. Ronnie would shoot me if he knew. LOL



Today we are having bad weather. We are getting bands from Ike and are having tropical force winds. I braved the wind to get a photo of one of the rain bands overhead. This photo was taken at Noon! Not at night. It's that dark.



I've got a new freebie that I'll be putting up in a bit. I'm waiting for it to upload.

Hugs,
Heather Landry
Miracle's Momma Designs

6 comments:

Leah said...

Cute pics!! Brandon looks snazzy in those hot pink crocs!!

You must be getting so sick of the weather.

Downloading the freebie now. Awesome work as usual =)

MindyRadio said...

LOL...The pink Crocs are pretty stylin'!!! :) I would do the same same.

Jen said...

Takes a real man to wear pink, hes comfy in his own skin lol

Your storm pic is my desktop wallpaper now..us californians dont know what actual WEATHER is, i tell ya its either HOT or less HOT..lol. well except socal, they know breezy and mudslides lol

verabear said...

Hi! I just wanted to drop in and say I was reading your updates about evacuating during the storm but couldn't comment at the time. Glad you and your family are safe and are back home :)

Cheryl Wray said...

The pink shoes are TOO cute!!

Jessica's mom said...

Oh now that's cute! Hehehe, does he have his own crocs? Jessica just loves hers (hot pink too). I bought them after she wore another child's shoes for an entire birthday. They were much to big and the other little girl went without shoes. Oh it was silly. Especially when her dad wanted to leave and was trying to get the shoes back and the little girl said "no I gave them to her!" lol