Friday, September 5, 2008

Stinky Word Art Freebie

I've been finding a serious lack of boy word art out there... so I decided to make my own. Here's another I made before I evacuated. I don't know about you, but my son can get dirty in 30 seconds flat. =0) I'm just now catching up and posting everything.



Here's your download link. You'll have to copy and paste it into your browser to get it to work. I'm hoping to have time to make a freebie paper pack soon.

http://www.4shared.com/file/61833240/ef4cc67f/Stinky_MMD.html

I'll be back in a bit with photos from our evacuation adventure. I'll spare you the photos of the moldy ceiling of the hotel. LOL

Hugs,
Heather Landry
Miracle's Momma Designs

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Sep [LA 01:20am, NY 03:20am, UK 08:20am, OZ 06:20pm] ).