Saturday, September 27, 2008

There's nothing wrong with Halloween!

Ever since my husband and I had kids, we've been fighting over whether or not to take the kids Trick or Treating. His Mom never let him go. He doesn't know what he's missing! I've been pushing to bring them for 6 years now, and he finally agreed. I'm so excited! Now I can take photos of them to scrapbook, and buy cute Halloween scrapbook paper. LOL And they can have experiences like mine... See the hall of shame photos below.

I'm not really sure what on Earth I was supposed to be? A vampire? A ghost? A Zombie? It looks like I got in a fight with the costume paint, and it won. Ick!



This one... No words can describe this one. I'm not even admitting it's me. Why on earth am I so happy to be wearing a clown wig? Too many marshmallows I guess. LOL Yeah that's it! I was on a sugar high. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.



Now do you see why I was so adamant about the kids going to Trick or Treat? I need to get embarrassing photos of them to show their future generations. LOL

Hugs,
Heather Landry
Miracle's Momma Designs

5 comments:

Leah said...

LOL!!! Girl your crazy!! I would never be so brave as to post a photo of myself in Halloween gear. Although honestly I only ever dressed up once. You inspire me to maybe do that this year!

Jane said...

Alright!!! lol!!! great photos and I'm so glad you finally get to take your kids trick or treating!!!! Have a great time!

Jen said...

I'd put money on it that down the road some of R's fondest memories are going to be of seeing the kids' excitement - picking out costumes, counting down the hours til dark, getting antsy and wanting to put that costume on NOW. this is their first taste of it but boyyyy wait til next year, they'll be old pros! in some ways its like seeing their faces on christmas..that first drop of candy in the bag/bucket and they realize OH! wow so all i have to do is ring the doorbell and someone gives me candy? lol

Angi said...

I dunno why y'all couldn't trick or treat before (it's not against catholosism) but at least they'll have the fun of it this year. we always go to Imperial Woods subdivision in Jeff Parish off Jeff Hwy - OMG they have hot dogs, subs, soda, drinks and like hundrends of people. I hope y'all have fun!

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE to take the girls trick-or-treating. And it's one of my favorite family traditions of the year--Gary and I always dress up too, along with the girls. It is TOO fun!!!

Those pics are great!!!