Monday, October 6, 2008

The amazing disappearing Heather!

Yeah I know, for a while there I was posting every day, and now you haven't heard from me in forever right?! I've got excuses... I always have excuses!

I've been scrapping like crazy! I've finished a mini album, I've almost finished a squash book. I've got a design team layout to finish. I've got two classes to prepare for, and life is insane as always. One of the classes I'm prepping for is the layout of the month at Scrappersaurus for October. We'll be using some super cute Sassafras Lass papers. I'm also prepping a Cricut Design studio class. All fun stuff!

In my down time I've been working on Brandon's baby book, because I figure I ought to finish it sometime before he graduated high school. Here are some of the layouts I've done so far...







As always, if you'd like to view them closer just click on the photo. I'm really excited because we are going to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend, which means you guys will be flooded with cute photos in a few days.

Other than my designing stuff there isn't much going on. Jordan is finally feeling better. I got to do some scrapbook shopping at Scrappersaurus which rocked. I got lots of cute stuff.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful day!
Hugs,
Heather

4 comments:

Angi said...

Ugh! I really wanted to complete another LO last week, but time just got away from me! We've had lots of trees and shrubs removed, so endless yardwork, money and debris - then we had to decorate for halloween, which I will be posting lots of pictures just as soon as we put up a few more lights and stuff. it's been a busy weekend and I feel so drained! maybe I'll do a LO this week, but knowing me I wouldn't hold your breath LOL!
I wish I had the motivation you do!

Leah said...

Amazing layouts!!!!

Your amazing!

Rleen said...

Adorable photos! Awesome lo's love all the design.

Jessica's mom said...

AHHHH!!! What beautiful work you've done Heather, I'm so glad I hid away from all the crazy going on here to check your blog. Great job on Brandon's book. Reading your blog makes me feel like I need Ginseng or something! Take care. hugs~