Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

Where have I been you ask? Well I've been really busy teaching, and scrapping of course. I've been sick as well which makes everything that much harder. It really sucks to have to stop your class for a minute or two to have a coughing fit. =0P But I got through it. I've been teaching Cricut Basics Classes incorporating how to use the Cricut, the Expression, and the basics of Design Studio. I've got an advanced Design Studio class coming up on the 15th where I'll be teaching how to make Lace Cardstock, and much much more. Lots of fun!

I've also been doing a lot of personal scrapping trying to finish up Brandon's Baby Album before he turns 2. I'd like to have it out for people to look at during the party. A friend of mine (Minday!) finishes her son's yearly album every year and leaves it out at his birthday party. I'm not that good. I can't scrap that fast, but I'd really like to finish the baby one before he turns 2. Here are a few of the layouts I've done lately.







As always you can click on the photo for a larger photo to come up with a description.

Halloween was last weekend, and as you know it was my kid's first Halloween Trick or Treating... They had a lot of fun getting dressed up as Cinderella, Jojo from Jojo's Circus, and The Cutest Little NASCAR fan ever! LOL We trick or treated at about 6 houses before Brandon got totally freaked out and threw a temper tantrum wanting to go home. It's OK though, next year will probably be even better, and I ended up with a few photos to scrap which totally rocks. I'm doing a mini album shaped like a pumpkin to scrap them in. Here are a few photos...







Now I'm off to finish that Halloween album! I hope everyone had a great Digital Scrapbooking Day and Halloween. Have a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by...

Heather Landry
Miracle's Momma Designs

4 comments:

Jessica's mom said...

I hope you're feeling better! It seems like everyone has been hit with some illness or the other this fall. Yuck.

That's really cool about your cricut lace, I've started working with embroidered lace lately myself. No photos yet, perhaps when I can move a little easier.

Leah. said...

They look so cute! Too bad Brandon didn't enjoy himself more, but if Joseph is any indication of a good age next year he will love it!!! LOL. Feel better soon chicky. The album rocks!!!

peata said...

grat pics. they're so cute.
wish we had halloween...

making mini albums
mini album blog

Rleen said...

Heather love all your lo's beautiful as always. Your kids are gorgeous, love their outfit.