Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Under the Weather

My poor Jordan is under the weather. She has an awful cough, but I could not get her in at the doctor's office until tomorrow. Today we are doing breathing treatments every four hours. I think you can tell by the photo below how she feels about it.



She has always had lung problems because she was on the ventilator and oxygen for so long as a baby. It caused scarring in her lungs, so every time she gets sick it just settles in her lungs. I am hoping it will not turn into pneumonia. She gets that at least once a year. Poor baby. Please say a prayer for her if you have a spare minute.

In other news, I am FINALLY done with Brandon's baby book. With a grand total of 46 layouts (OMG!), it is in actuality probably closer to a baby novel! It goes all the way through finding out I was pregnant, until he turned one year old. You can check out the entire album here... http://scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=92738&a=169359&page=1 The latest pages are at the top, the oldest pages are at the beginning.

Here are a few of the layouts I have done lately. As always you can click on them to make them larger, and read the descriptions.







Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Heather

5 comments:

TheresaK said...

poor little one!! hope she feels better soon!!!!! I have to get to the galleries sometime soon! I am suck a huge slacker!!

Jessica's mom said...

Oh, poor J! That sucks. I'll be praying it will clear up quickly without tmt.

Congrats on getting the B's baby book done.

Leah. said...

Oh no!!! I will definitely say a prayer for her!! I hope she feels better soon.

46?? WOW! You rock!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Those pages look GREAT!!!!!

and I hope Jordan is feeling better soon!

Rleen said...

Oh poor baby! Hope she feels better soon!

Love all your gorgeous pages. Thank you for sharing!

Heather, I have something for you in my blog please check it out. Thanks!