Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ad This Guest Design Team Spot

I won last weeks challenge at the Ad This blog http://adthis.blogspot.com/. Part of my prize was a guest design team spot for this week. Here is my layout I did for them. The ad this week was so cool. They have a really sweet prize this week for a vintage inspired Christmas kit, so go check them out!!!!!



I made my own sun rays and stickled the goodness out of them. I also free hand cut the grass.

Other supplies: Smoothies Thickers, Sassafras Chipboard Mushroom, and the Clay button on the cloud made my me.

Hugs,
Heather

4 comments:

Agnes said...

Adorable!!

Leah. said...

Congrats chicky! Totally deserving!

Elizabeth A. said...

I love this! The rays of sun, the rainbows, and the big huge smile in the middle! :)

TheresaK said...

LOVE the layout! it is adorable!!
I like the post below about movie night. We have been starting to have those now that cams will actually pay some kind of attention to it!!!