Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Blog Award from Angi


Angi awarded me the honest scrap blog award! Thanks Angi!!!

So here are the rules:
1. List 10 honest things about yourself (TRUE and interesting things - not just the color of yours socks!)
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers.

One-I can not stand it when things are out of place. It makes me insane. It is part of the mild OCD I have. I have to have things where they belong. It does not bug me if the house is dusty, but it can not be messy.

Two-Speaking of OCD, I check the door locks incessantly before I leave the house. Once I came home and the door was open. I had forgotten to lock it. Ever since then I have been insane about checking.

Three-Sometimes I wish for more alone time. I love my children to death, and my husband too, but I love being alone. I love just sitting and reading in peace and quiet. I love being able to make my own decisions and not worrying about what anyone else needs.

Four-I have a complete potty mouth, and I have to work really really hard not to curse in front of my kids. I am not always successful.

Five-I hate wearing makeup and getting dressed. If I can hang out in my pajamas it is a great day!

Six-I am too impatient. I hate waiting in lines, and often hurry my children along when I should let them do things at their own pace more often.

Seven-I love scrapbooking. I have been known to put my kids in front of the TV or put them down for their naps early so I have more time to scrapbook. LOL

Eight-I am a big weenie. Horror movies scare the living bejesus out of me.

Nine-I sing really REALLY loudly to my ipod. I listen to all kinds of music, and depending on my mood... I love to dance too.

Ten-I love blogging, and am a bit addicted to following my friends blogs.

I am tagging... Leah, Cheryl, Liz, and Adriann!

Hugs,
Heather

1 comment:

TheresaK said...

haha, you would hate being at my house..hehe, i think I have an ocd about being neat! hahahahah!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!~