Monday, December 8, 2008

Celebration at Koop Drive

I know I am slamming you all with blog posts today, but I've got so much going on during the Holiday season that I just can not help but share. Saturday we went to see Santa Claus at our town's celebration. They string lights from the water tower, and cover every spare inch they can with lights at the playground. I got a few cute photos from that night and wanted to share!

All 3 kids in one photo, it is a miracle! They are sitting in Santa's sleigh. Jordan was looking for the reins.



I know this photo is grainy, but I love it. Ronnie with all three kids.



Alexis and Jordan rode one of the free kiddie rides. They sat in the back of a fire truck. There was a bell in the front seat of the fire truck, and the kid that sat there rang it the entire time. I had to drag Jordan off of the ride screaming because she had decided that she wanted to ride again and sit where the bell was, but she did not understand the concept that there were other kids waiting in line. It resulted in a huge tantrum, but since we had already taken our family photo together. I did not mind so much.



Afterward we brought all three kids to Wal-mart with us. Not a smart activity, but we were out of groceries and the six packs of Ramen noodles at the back of the pantry were starting to look appetizing. No worries! Now we are all stocked up and ready to go. Spaghetti anyone?

Ronnie has gotten a late start on the Christmas lights this year. He was outside hanging them up on Sunday. It is a tradition of ours that I sneak outside when he is not looking and snap photos. LOL If you look closely you will see Brandon in the window checking to see what Daddy is doing.



Hugs!
Heather

4 comments:

Jessica's mom said...

I tried and tried to get a photo of my DH messing with the lights, but the moment was never right. Oh well. hehee, yours is great, I just adore Brandon in the window!

Looks like you had a good time out and about, even if there were moments.

Agnes said...

Adorable kids. I just love this time of the year :-))))

Cheryl Wray said...

I love all the pictures!!

Leah. said...

I missed this one!
Interesting that Ronnie is putting up Christmas lights while wearing shorts!! LOL