Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Ronnie!

Ronnie turned thirty yesterday, and we gave him a white noise machine to help him sleep at night. He tried it last night and loved it.



Jordan insisted on blowing out his candles for him. He is such a good Dad that he let her. I had to tell her no to opening his present for him. LOL



We got him a super cool Transformers cake with enough chocolate on it to knock out a mule. He did not even get to keep his cake topper. Brandon stole it. LOL



All in all, he had a good birthday! He is not upset at all about turning thirty. No midlife crisis for him I guess. I, on the other hand, probably will be nuts. Already I have noticed that I have wrinkles at twenty eight years old. I blame the kids. =0P

I have been scrapbooking up a storm lately and want to share a few pages with you all. As always you can click on them to make them bigger!





I have got lots of classes coming up at Scrappersaurus, so if you are in the New Orleans area check out the website at Scrappersaurus.com to see the calendar. I will be teaching Photo Restoration and Editing, Digital Scrapbooking, a Tim Holtz Distressing class, a monthly class called Healing from Hurricanes, Advanced Digital scrapbooking, Layout of the Month classes, as well as Cricut I and II classes. We have got tons going on. Those are only the one's I am teaching. Dee will be teaching other classes as well! It is going to be a busy New Year for all of us.

Hugs!
Heather

3 comments:

Elizabeth A. said...

I would have lit that puppy up like the forth of July! Rob turned 39 on the 28, but I still have so many baked goodies from Christmas I didn't make him a cake. I know it was my first year not to, but hey if I'd been thinking I would have made him wait for the pineapple upside down cake I made for Christmas. LOL JK.

Vera said...

Happy Birthday Ronnie :) I know my Alfred is freaked out at turning 30 in June! Haha :)

You've certainly got a lot of classes lined up, sounds exciting. I wish he had classes like those around here, and that I had funds and TIME to go attend them too. :)

Leah. said...

Really cool cake!!! I don't really blame Brandon for stealing the topper either. LOL

Yeah wrinkles. I don't have any of those. *nudge* *nudge*

They add character woman! Or at least that is what I try and tell myself anyway.