Sunday, December 7, 2008

I finished Jordan's Baby Doll Quilt!

I got this grand idea to make Jordan a tiny quilt for her baby dolls for Christmas. I wanted to make something hand made for each of my children. I was at a loss for where to begin, so I have to say THANK YOU to Liz who wrote a wonderful tutorial on making a doll quilt for me. I would not have been able to complete it on my own. Any mistakes are my fault, as she did a wonderful job trying to teach me what to do! THANKS Liz! You can visit her blog, and her awesome quilting here... http://sandandsunshine.blogspot.com/



I'll be posting more questions to answer tomorrow hopefully. Things have been insanely busy around here. I have got lots of stuff to do as far as work goes, but do not think I have forgotten. In the words of California's governor "I'll be back!" LOL

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Heather

4 comments:

Vera said...

What a lovely looking quilt! How lucky those dolls are :)

Agnes said...

Awww, so pretty! She's gonna love it. Good job Heather :-)

And have a great week!

Jessica's mom said...

Great job Heather! It turned out beautifully, mistakes? I don't see any. Your blanket stitch is excellent, just beautiful. Funny I'm not really into that part, but my stitches don't look anything like yours, mine are ugly things.

So now, when we're old and grey and have nothing else better to do with our time I'll make a quilt and you can do the hand quilting. LOL, just kidding. :)

Leah. said...

I think you did a really awesome job!! You are such a good MOM!!!