Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I won! Whoo hoo!

You have to check out this really cool challenge blog. It's called Ad This, and it challenges you to adapt an ad to a scrapbook page. They have a really talented guest team for inspiration too. I've been playing along for the past few challenges and was lucky enough to win the last one with my Makes Me Laugh layout!



That means I get to be a guest design team member for the next ad! Pretty sweet huh?

You can check them out here...

http://adthis.blogspot.com/2008/12/its-monday-december-1st.html

(Links aren't working in blogger for some reason, so you'll have to copy and paste.)

I also wanted to share a digital layout I did this morning. I really love the way this one came out! You can click on it to view it larger.



Thanks for stopping by!
Heather

5 comments:

Rleen said...

CONGRATS!!!! I love your layout so gorgeous and I love your digi layout too. TFS!

Have a great week!

Jessica's mom said...

Horray for you! :)

Leah. said...

CONGRATS!!!! You totally deserve it. Love the LO. Making my way to SB to comment!!!

TheresaK said...

Woooo hooo! congrats girl!

Agnes said...

Congratulations Heather!
Your layout is gorgeous.
AdThis is such a sweet idea, really.