Sunday, December 21, 2008

Journaling Prompts 4?

(I found these questions on scrapbook.com and am working my way through them developing my writing skills. *Hopefully* I thought that others might like to join me in answering these questions, so I am posting the questions and my answers on my blog every few days.) I do not remember what number we are on so if anyone wants to chime in and fix me you are welcome to.

The first question is: What makes you laugh?

Will Farrell makes me laugh like crazy. My husband always rents every one of his movies and we just crack up. Seriously, if you have not seen the movie Step Brothers. You have to. We were crying laughing. Mostly because my husband is so much like Will Farrell's character in the movie. It is not a movie for little eyes though.

In the same vein, my husband's wacky sense of humor makes me laugh. He has a very dry sense of humor. If you do not know him he comes off sarcastic, which also works for me because I am pretty sarcastic myself.

My kids are always doing something or saying something nutty to make me laugh. I live a life of constant entertainment.

The second question is: Do you wish you had more sisters and brothers? Why or why not?

I think I have enough sisters and brothers. I have one half sister, three half brothers, one step sister, and one step brother. The worst part is that I am not really close with any of them. It makes me sad to think about it sometimes. I hope that my children grow up to be both siblings and friends.

That is all for this installment. I may post more before Christmas, and I may not. It depends how hectic it gets here with all three children out of school.

Thanks for stopping by,
Heather

3 comments:

Elizabeth A. said...

Yep, number four! I'm off to go blog mine.

Leah. said...

What makes me laugh?

Funny people.
Stand up comedy. LOVE it!
My sister. WHen we get going, look out!
Movies. LOL. Step Brothers was hilarious.
My awesome scrap friends.

If I could have more brothers and sisters would I?

No way! My sister is pretty awesome. Wish I was closer to my brother though.

Cheryl Wray said...

These are some great prompts!!

You're right...Will Ferrell is hilarious!!!