Monday, December 8, 2008

Questions Session 2

*These questions were found online on scrapbook.com. I decided to answer them all a bit at a time to find out more about myself, and to develop as a writer. You can play along and post on your blog if you would like.*

If you could find out the truth about one thing, what would it be?

If I could, I would find out the absolute truth about 9/11. Exactly what happened, with no government cover up, or smoothing over. I want to know what mistakes were made in the responses. I want to know how much information the government had in advance. I want to know it all. I am not one for conspiracy theories or anything like that. I just know there is more to it than is being expressed.

What do you think about capital punishment?


This is not a tough one at all for me. I had terrible parts of my childhood that have convinced me that there is a need for capital punishment. There are things that people do that are too terrible for words. I believe that capital punishment should be an option for anyone that murders anyone else. I know this is a controversial question. Feel free to post your response, but let us keep it polite please.

Hugs,
Heather

3 comments:

Jessica's mom said...

Wow you dug right in and got to the nitty gritty hard stuff hu?

Agnes said...

Oh Heather, so sorry to hear about the terrible childhood experiences....

I'd love to know the truth about 9/11 as well, I really would.

This was a very interesting post by the way and I am looking forward to the next one :-)

Leah. said...

9-11. Yah! I'd like to know about that too.

Capital punishment? That's tough, I think there is a HUGE grey area in there. There are animals that should be killed for their actions that aren't or they sit on death row for the rest of their lives. People that die and we come to find out they were innocent, and then there is the issue that killing them isn't going to bring a loved one back. The system is ridiculously flawed.

Where are these journal prompts. I want to play too!!!