Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sassafras Lass Contest

I was browsing through my latest issue of Scrapbooks Etc. last night and came across a super cute contest by Sassafras Lass. They had created a diorama and put it in the magazine, but the challenge was to create something else out of the diorama. It was screaming to be made into a 3-d Christmas card in my opinion. I had so much fun making this! I have not decided who I'm sending it to yet. =0P If you click on the photo it will get much bigger, and you will be able to see details.



Hugs!
Heather

4 comments:

Agnes said...

Wow, great job.

I really admire your creativity, Heather.

Elizabeth A. said...

I can completely see it as a Christmas card. I just love those little Gingerbread men! :) Perhaps I should tell DH he needs to dress up in candy. Opps! Oh gee, now where is that going?!?!

P.S. He wouldn't.

Mabel said...

What a beautiful card!!! great entry for the contest!

pictures2pages said...

This card is super cute!!!