Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow Video and One More Pic

I meant to upload this picture of our house at the height of the snow storm, and I forgot. Here is is! I still can not believe it. It is almost four o'clock and we still have piles of snow outside. I am hoping it all does not melt before Ronnie gets home so he can see some of it. He works over an hour away and they only had a little bit of snow. Nothing like we had here.



Here is the video I promised of the kids playing in the snow! It took forever to upload.



I do have one more video... but it includes a massive snowball fight with me running around in my pajama bottoms. It will not be uploaded. LOL

Yay! Hugs!
Heather

3 comments:

Agnes said...

Oh my goodness, what fun :-))))

Julie said...

I don't know what made me laugh more - your daughter chucking the snow ball in the other's face at close range or the face plant in the snow a few seconds later. Kids in snow are so fun to watch! Be sure you make snow angels before it melts, too!!

MindyRadio said...

Oh how FUN that you all got some snow!! Your kids are so cute playing in it. What a wonderful early Christmas present for them.