Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland (Kinda)

I was totally inspired by Leah's lovely winter photos. We do not ever get snow like that here in Louisiana, but when I woke up this morning and saw a pretty white coating of frost on the grass, I decided to take a few photos. This is about as close to a Winter Wonderland as we get around these here parts. LOL

Here's the Taj Mahal playset covered in frost...


Here's a closer view...



I'm probably going to scrap these. I'll just put dreaming of a whiter Christmas. Or something. Who knows?

I've been scrapbooking up a storm lately. I'm working on Disney layouts. It was the next thing on my to do list after I finished Brandon's baby novel. I am really having a good time reliving the Disney memories. I know it is expensive as all get out, but I really wish we could go back. The looks on my children's faces in the photos are priceless to me, worth every penny, and more. We have to save up to go again soon. I came across a photo of our family together in the pile of photos I had, and I'm framing it to give to Ronnie for Christmas. It is extremely rare to get all of us together in a photo without someone crying or trying to get down.

Here are some of the layouts I've done recently. As always, if you click on them they get bigger and you'll be able to read the journaling and supply lists.













Thanks for stopping by. Have a beautiful day!
Hugs,
Heather

2 comments:

Adriann said...

That's about as good as it gets here too. It snowed here about two years ago and my son keeps asking me when is is going to snow again?

Love the new LO's. Happy Winter Wannaland! :)

A~

Jessica's mom said...

Awwww! You had frost! hehehe! My dd tells me we can't have Christmas because there's no snow. Poor girl. Either she knows something I don't or she's watched to many Christmas Movies!! In good ole' I've never seen any snow but I've heard rumors...

When I was pregnant in 2005 we had hail stones in April, what more can you beg to stay away?

When I win the lottery I'm getting a Big D. Timeshare. Then I can go and stay for a week fourty times whenever I want. Mickey and Minnie can watch us play for once.