Saturday, January 3, 2009

1-3-09 POTD Diamonds are a Boy's Best Friend?

We had a sleepover last night. Ronnie's sister came over and slept in the girls room. They had a great time playing. This morning the girls asked to play dress up. While they were playing, Brandon started digging in the dress up chest. I guess he got tired of missing out on the fun time. So he started putting jewelry on. It cracked me up. Here he is in all of his finery.



I edited the goodness out of this because there were a lot of distracting elements in the background.

Hugs!
Heather

4 comments:

Elizabeth A. said...

Such a handsome lad he's growing up to be! I just love the look on his face, he's so focused!

Leah. said...

LOL!!! You go Brandon!

Nnairda's said...

Love your scraproom! The shade of yellow is so peaceful and happy.

What photo editing software are you using? I like how you were able to isolate your subject.

Adriann

Rleen said...

LOL! So funny and cute! I love his photo. TFS!