Thursday, January 29, 2009

Becky Fleck Testing

I was so excited to be asked to test digital templates by Becky Fleck a few months ago. The templates are based on the sketches in her Page Maps book, and make short work of digital scrapbooking. I have been using her sketches as a basis for both my paper and digital layouts for a long time, so I was honored when she asked me to test for her. The digital templates are now up for sale, so I'm allowed to post the layouts I did. If you would like to purchase the templates you can find them here...

http://www.fwmagazines.com/category/memorymakersdigitaldownloads/3

Here are the layouts I made, as always you can click on them to make them bigger and read more about them.









Thanks for stopping by my blog, I was just so excited about being asked that it killed me to keep quiet for so long. LOL I think it's so cool that she's converted them to a digital format! I can't wait to get my copy in the mail so I can play with the other templates.

Hugs,
Heather

4 comments:

Leah. said...

Whooo Hooo!!! I'm first to congratulate you and say YEAH!!!!! They are beautiful templates and beautiful pages! You are PERFECT for this! Awesome work chicky. I could never keep it a secret. I would have had to spill it to someone.

Elizabeth A. said...

Kudos on getting the spot for testing that stuff! Great job! Is that Tracy font the same one you're using for the POTD, or does it just really really look like your handwriting? :D

agnes said...

My goodness, you're REALLY GOOD at this!

Rleen said...

Heather, your pages are stunning! Love the template that you used.

Hugs,
Arlene