Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blog Awards



I received this Lemonade Blog Award from Arlene who really inspires me with her wonderful attitude, and her lovely scrapbook pages! Check out her awesome blog here... http://rleen08.blogspot.com/ This award is to recognize someone who shows a great attitude or gratitude. Now it is my pleasure to pass this along to 5 other cyber-friends who have touched my life. It's a great way to show someone that you appreciate them; what their support means to you; and how you appreciate and love reading their comments.

1. Leah
2. Angi
3. Jane
4. Agnes
5. Adriann

I also received this blog award from Jane...



Thank you girl! You know I love visiting your blog too. I especially admire your photography!

I am passing it on to...

1. Arleen
2. Estee
3. Kristina
4. Liz
5. Kami

Hugs!
Heather

Ladies, just right click on your award, save it to your computer, and upload it to your blog. Please pass it along to 6 blogs that you love to frequent.

4 comments:

Agnes said...

Congratulations, you totally deserve them. And thank you so much :-)

Cheryl Wray said...

Congrats!!! Those are two cool awards!! :-)

Leah. said...

Thanks girl!!! I LOVE your blog!

Jane said...

wow...you got two awards!!!! Have a good week Heather!!!