Sunday, January 11, 2009

POTD 1-11-09 Lazy Sunday

Today is a lazy Sunday. I have been catching up with all the stuff I needed to do around the house. I am on my third load of laundry. I did get to finish one scrapbook page so it has not been a total waste of the day. I have been looking around trying to figure out what to take my POTD of today, and I saw Ronnie cuddled up with the Lady on the couch.



Ronnie brought her to the veterinarian yesterday for her yearly shots, and we found out she has arthritis. She is definitely getting older, and I can not help feeling sad. She has had epilepsy since she was tiny, and now with her further declining health. I am worried. Every day with her is a gift. She is only eight years old, but they have not been easy years for her.

I will have questions up again soon. Probably tomorrow.
Hugs,
Heather

3 comments:

Leah. said...

Does Ronnie know he is posted on the Internet? LOL.

Great shot!

Nnairda's said...

How sweet! They are snuggled up tight. :)

You're right I shouldn't stress of the pics. It's been a lazy Sunday for me too.

I haven't gotten anything done today.

Adriann

Elizabeth A. said...

Sorry to hear about Lady, poor gal. They gave you the meds to help her feel more comfortable though, right? Or will those cause problems with the others she takes? Oh I hope not!