Monday, January 19, 2009

POTD 1-19-09 Talk to the Hand

Brandon had a play date today and I was calling him to come in. The sun was going down, and the wind was picking up. When I called him, this is the response I got. I do not think he was telling me to "talk to the hand", but it sure looks that way. LOL The lighting in this one just thrilled me. It looked like the sun was only shining for him. He is growing up so fast. This was edited with the fabulous urban vivid action from http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/ She has some AMAZING actions!!!



This picture was a close runner up for photo of the day, but the air conditioner in the background was too distracting. Still an adorable picture!



I had someone ask me for the calendar of my classes. Here is the link to the Scrappersaurus main website www.scrappersaurus.com, and here is the direct link to the calendar http://www.scrappersaurus.com/January09.html (You can click on the left and right arrows to see next month's calendar.) I appreciate your interest. The classes taught by me will say instructor Heather Landry on them, and if you have any questions you can contact me directly by email MiraclesMommaDesigns@hotmail.com.

Hugs!
Heather

5 comments:

Kami said...

Cute pics of Brandon!! Hope your week is off to a great start!

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh my...that first picture is too cute!

Rleen said...

WOW! Heather, I love your photos. They're so adorable. Love how you edited too. TFS!

Hugs,
Arlene

Leah. said...

Like I said at flickr, I think that your photos are amazing. THe queen of lighting, I say!!!!! and of course Brandon is a total stud muffin.

Your runner up photo is fabulous. Can you crop out the air conditioner somehow?

Elizabeth A. said...

He's such the King of the Mountain! Doesn't it make you want to run and tickle him?