Tuesday, January 20, 2009

POTD 1-20-09 Cars Love

Brandon got the full set of Cars action figures for Christmas. Not a day goes by without seeing one tucked into his little hands. They are all very sturdy and really cute. One of his favorites is Sarge, the jeep that runs the army surplus store in Radiator Springs. I caught this photo of him playing with it this afternoon. Something about the little car in his chubby little hands reminds me that he is still little even if he is almost as tall as Jordan is.



Edited with another fabulous Coffee Shop Action! I'm really loving her stuff.

I may have questions tomorrow! Things have been a little hectic here lately...

Hugs,
Heather

3 comments:

Rleen said...

Heather, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and your wonderful comment. I really appreciate it.

You know, I really envious to all your awesome POTD. I should have do it before. I love this cute photo, those chubby little hands are so adorable :) TFS!

Hugs,
Arlene

Leah. said...

Oh man Heather!!!!! You are just rocking this! Look at him. We love Cars over here too! (Betcha didn't figure that out)

K, going to check out these actions now!

Elizabeth A. said...

That is a great photo. DH just mentioned the recall on the Sarge, I think that's old news so I very seriously doubt it's the one you have, but the info is here: www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07270.html
Just in case.