Wednesday, January 21, 2009

POTD 1-21-09 Es Car Go

I do not really live at Wal-mart, but I do live in my car. I keep everything in there from sunglasses, to changes of clothes for the kids, to pencils. I have everything I could possibly need in case of an emergency. (Thank you Ronnie.) I even have an air compressor in my stow and go seating. I have a double stroller, and Jordan's wheelchair in the WAY back as we call it. Our minivan is our home away from home, and I plan to drive it until the wheels fall off. It has been to Disney twice already! I love that thing. It has even got room for one more kid, just in case a friend sleeps over, or I lose my mind and go for four. (Not likely!) Here is a photo of me in the driver's seat! *Edited using CoffeeShop Actions!



I know I promised questions today, but it has been a looooooooong day, and I will have to get to it tomorrow.

Agnes... if you are reading this, I do not have your email address, and can not get into your site to return comments. =0(

Hugs,
Heather

4 comments:

Julie said...

Nice shades, Heather!

Elizabeth A. said...

You look great! Awesome photo.

Agnes said...

Your minivan has been to Disney two times more than I have :-D

And, yes, I agree with Elisabeth, the photo is awesome_

Yes, I know, my old site is gone :-((

Rleen said...

Heather, your shade is awesome and you look beautiful! I love this photo!