Saturday, January 31, 2009

POTD 1-31-09 Maw Maw Helps

My husband's Mom came over to visit with the kids today. She had been missing them. They started out by making her color, and Jordan quickly recruited her to help with her puzzle. I love this photo because of how hard it looks like they were both concentrating.



I had work tonight so I am really tired. I got up this morning and cleaned like mad before my mother in law got here. (Do not laugh! You know you all do the same!) Then we got to hang out for a while before I had to go to work. After work I went and picked up some dinner and came home to a dirty house, and cranky kids. Yay!

Off to clean some MORE before bed time!
Hugs!
Heather

6 comments:

Agnes said...

You have no idea how much I love this photo! They're so focused, I love it :-)

Jill Sarginson said...

I hope you found some time to work on that layout!! lol

Rleen said...

Me too, I love how they look in this photo. Fantastic shot!

lol... Heather, don't worry I do the same too. I asked the girls to help me out pick up all the stuffs on the floor before the guest is arrive. Well, what we can do if the kids love to mess the whole house :) lol...

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Arlene

Leah. said...

Such a sweet photo!!!!
Don't feel bad, I wouldn't want anybody coming over right now. LOL

Kami said...

That is a great pic because yes, they both are concentrating so hard on that puzzle!

I feel your pain with the cranky kids and dirty house!! LOL!!

Elizabeth A. said...

Great photo. I love things like that. Special through the generations. :D