Sunday, January 4, 2009

POTD 1-4-09 All Done! - Questions Session 6

I finally finished our Disney album from the trip we took in 2008. I just love the sense of accomplishment when I can check something off of my list of things to do! Here is the album, all put together and finished. I figured it was important enough to deserve it's own POTD!



Here is the link to view all of the layouts that are included in the album!

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=92738&a=176765&page=1

I also have some questions for you today!

Question One: List your top five favorite songs right now.

1. I am admitting to my Britney fandom here but Jordan and I both love her new Circus song.

2. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz because it is impossible not to be happy while listening to this song.

3. I have heard this one so much on Brandon's Cars movie that I ended up liking it. Real Gone by Sheryl Crow

4. Hot N' Cold by Katy Perry because I love her voice and her irreverent songs.

5. Mercy by Duffy, I love the beat. I could listen to it continually.


Question Two: One thing you want to accomplish TODAY is...


I really would like to finish the current book I am reading, but it comes behind doing the laundry and the dishes, and chasing the kids. I am pretty sure it will not get accomplished, but one can hope!

Have a Happy Sunday!
Hugs,
Heather

4 comments:

Rleen said...

WOW! Heather, that is a beautiful album. I love all the pages I checked your gallery but I didn't leave some comments I'll check back later.

Q #1. I'm sure you don't want to know, I love all the old songs lol...

Q #2. I really would like to finish just one card for today.

Leah. said...

Oh you had to ask about music didn't you?

Okay.

1. Matthew Good
Indestructable or Weapon are the two new ones on my IPod.
2. Britney. Check out Toxic (Armand Van Helden Remix) it is it's own album of 4 remixes. It's pink and worth it.

3. Katy Perry I kissed a girl
4. Michael Buble
5. I had a bigger list but I will just share 5 like you asked.
T.I. featuring Rhianna Live your life.

Something I want to accomplish today. *sigh*
Baking cookies for back to school. Did I mention I hate baking!

Love your album. The cover is adorable and it definitley deserves a photo of the day!

Elizabeth A. said...

Fun questions. DH and I had a great time chatting about it. :)

Jen said...

Nah nah, Girlie...you watched the movie down ya gotta listen to the Twilight soundtrack..mmmhmm!!!

Nice jobber on the scrapbook as always!