Wednesday, January 7, 2009

POTD 1-7-09 Brodee Love

I caught my photo of the day early this morning. The first thing Jordan always does when she rolls out of bed in the morning is find her Brodee toy. It is a character from Yo Gabba Gabba that my grandma bought her for Christmas on my recommendation. The child is absolutely obsessed with the Yo Gabba Gabba show because they sing and dance. Her favorite song is the one that the Brodee toy plays called "Friends". She sings it to Brandon all the time, and he just smiles at her. It is too precious. This morning she ordered me to take a photo of her playing with Brodee, so I complied.



Brandon and I are having a stay at home day today. I brought the girls out to catch the bus this morning, and had to complain to the bus driver. Yesterday evening Jordan was extremely upset because some boy had told her he was going to kill her while she was on the bus. Needless to say, her Dad and I were furious. I told the bus driver, and she said, "Well Jordan didn't say anything to us." Of course she did not, she was scared out of her mind. Jeez. They had better do something about it. I am going to ask her again today how things went. Thank goodness Alexis rides the bus with her so she can tell me what happened too. Alexis is generally pretty good at speaking up for Jordan when people are mean to her.

Yesterday when I was at the library I picked up the second book in the Twilight series. It is called New Moon, and it is excellent. I am four hundred and thirty five pages into it already. I just can not put it down! If you have not read any of the books in this series, I highly recommend them!

Have a beautiful day!
Hugs,
Heather

4 comments:

Nnairda's said...

Sorry to hear about the bus problems. We had a problem with the bus driver when William was in Kindergarten. He use to drive like a maniac and he even got a ticket once. After several parents complained he still was the driver for William's bus. Needless to say, I started taking him to school.

We don't have to worry about that now, because we homeschool.

I've never seen the show. I have heard of it. Jordan looks so happy with her toy. I like that you are date stamping your pics.

Adriann

Leah. said...

School is a pain in the ass!
Kids are so mean. Yeah!! Tell Alexis to get after them! That is the wonderful thing about sisters. I never let anyone mess with my sister.

Are you a speed reading woman or what?? That's crazy fast reading. It must be good. You always inspire me to want to read more instead of mindlessly staring at my computer screen.

Your also giving me the itch to take more photos. I think it's been since Xmas day since I picked up my camera! *gasping*

Agnes said...

First of all, happy 2009 Heather!!!
I just can't believe it's 2009 already...

Oh gosh, school pain... it sometimes seems "childish" but it's certainly real and I donremember how painful it can get.

I have to admit I have no idea what Yo Gabba Gabba is :-) Let's face it, I am getting old LOL. She looks so happy in the picture :-)))

Elizabeth A. said...

You stay on top of that, don't let it drop. I complained about something that happened when I was a child, and I was told to talk to the bus driver about it. So that's were it ended for my parentals, but got worse and worse for me.